This week, I attended “A Movie Night Under the Stars” in Prospect Park hosted by the Brooklyn Borough President, Eric Adams. I had a blast meeting all of you, handing out comic books, and (of course) eating some popcorn!
New York City is home to many wonderful parks, and it is important to know how to stay safe. Below are some of my safety tips for the next time you head to your local park:
- Never to go a park without a grownup.
- Be sure to bring sunscreen and bug spray.
- Be sure to have a flashlight handy if you plan to stay in the park when it gets dark.
- Be sure to throw out any garbage and recycle if possible to help keep our parks clean.
- Have a meeting place with your friends and family in case you ever get separated. My meeting place in Prospect Park is the carousel.
What is your favorite park in NYC? Comment below!
Peace and Pine Trees,